Fenton High School/AGS Middle School
SPORTS REGISTRATION AT FENTON HIGH SCHOOL AND AGS MIDDLE SCHOOL:
- FINAL FORMS WEBSITE: Parents and athletes must create a new account (if new athlete) or update an existing account (if returning athlete) on the Final Forms website and complete the required forms/process to begin the athletic registration process each year. https://fenton-mi.finalforms.com
- PHYSICAL: Turn in a valid physical to the Athletic Office. You can also upload the physical to the Final Forms website. After the online forms have been completed a prefilled physical form can be downloaded. This form can be taken to your physician for his/her signature. A current year physical is one given on or after April 15th of the previous school year. (EX: A physical for the 2021-22 school year must be dated on or after April 15, 2021.)
- PAY TO PARTICIPATE FEE: $230 for Fenton High School; $120 for Andrew G. Schmidt Middle School. (Students who qualify for Free or Reduced Lunch through the federal lunch program will receive a partial or full scholarship towards the cost of their participation fee.) Payments may be made online through E-Funds for Schools or by check or cash at the Athletic Office. Click here for more payment details.
- All completed pages will be checked and highlighted green when fully complete on the Final Forms website.
- Remember to select all the sports your athlete is interested in participating in for the full school year when prompted on Final Forms.
- Click here to read the E-Fund Parent Intro Letter
- Click here for a E-Funds Step by Step Parent Guide